What is facial laser treatment? Answer skin laser treatment specialists
Laser treatment for the face is one of the effective ways to address common skin concerns like sunspots, wrinkles, age spots, acne scars, and pigmentation. There are different facial laser treatments to treat these skin conditions, but it is essential to know which laser treatment works for you, says skin laser treatment specialist.
Types of laser treatment for face: Explains skin laser treatment specialist
The correct laser treatment will help you achieve the spotless skin you have dreamt of. However, a little knowledge about laser treatments for the face will help to get an idea of which treatment option will work best for you.
Best laser treatment doctor for face in Kolkata discusses the five types of facial laser treatment.
- Laser genesis: If you want to get an insta glow in your facial skin, this is the perfect procedure for you. Laser genesis helps to enhance collagen production in the skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Experts suggest this treatment for patients with rosacea to prevent redness in the skin.
- Fractional CO2 Laser: This type of laser treatment pokes tiny holes in the deepest layer of the skin to generate collagen production and fill the areas of tissue loss caused by acne scars. If you have pimple scars, doctors will recommend this procedure.
- Intense pulsed light for acne scars: Pigmentation spots or sunspots and old acne scars are very difficult to treat. Even the best spot removal creams fail to remove these spots. When patients opt for facial laser treatment, experts recommend this procedure using high-intensity light on the affected area.
- Fraxel: This type of laser treatment is used for a facelift. It is also used for wrinkle removal, sun damage, and crow’s feet removal from the face. With Fraxel, the skin looks ten times younger, tighter, and refreshed.
- Pulsed dry laser: This treatment uses yellow light on the affected area and destroys the blood vessels. During this treatment, the doctor uses a bright light to remove the birthmarks. It is also used for treating facial redness caused due to excess blood vessels.
Post-care after facial laser treatment: Suggests skin laser treatment specialists
The best laser treatment doctor for face in Kolkata recommends some post-care for face laser treatments which patients are required to follow:
- The treated area may be cleaned with mild soap and patted dry.
- No makeup, lotion, or moisture must be applied on the treated area for the first 48 hours.
- Redness around the treated area is normal. If the skin continues to itch, you can apply an antibiotic cream as your doctor prescribes.
- Sun exposure should be avoided. To avoid the harmful effects of the sun, you must apply sunscreen or cover the treated area.
- You must not scratch, itch or rub the treated area. It will have other side effects and prevent you from achieving the best results.
Laser facial treatment is a great tool to improve various skin problems. However, you must consult a skin laser treatment specialist to know the type of laser treatment which will work best for you.